It's currently 10:30 pm PT which is exactly 24 hrs from the time I'll be leaving home for my epic journey to India. Leave at 10:30 at night you say? What the what? Yes, I'll be leaving at 10:30 at night to drive 40 mins to SFO airport where I'll wait for 1.5 hrs till my flight takes off at 1:00 am on Friday morning. Ugh.
There was a time in my life when I used to shower at 10:00 pm to go out for the night. Dancing from 11:00 - 3:00 followed by pancakes at Ihop till 4:30 am. I had little concern for sleep. Now, I live on the opposite side of the coin. I'm in bed by 10:00 where sleep finds me quickly. I'm up by 5:45 trying to fight the effects of age by battering myself at the gym each day and the thought of staying up past 10:00 just to catch a flight makes me sick. I LOVE SLEEP! Next to ice cream, it's one of the greatest joys life has to offer (sorry kids, I like ice cream more than you).
I try to take my mind off of things by playing with my new toy, Google Glass. Totally cool by the way.
I'll try and get some sleep. It's the last time I'll really sleep until I go to bed Saturday around 5:30 am PT.
There was a time in my life when I used to shower at 10:00 pm to go out for the night. Dancing from 11:00 - 3:00 followed by pancakes at Ihop till 4:30 am. I had little concern for sleep. Now, I live on the opposite side of the coin. I'm in bed by 10:00 where sleep finds me quickly. I'm up by 5:45 trying to fight the effects of age by battering myself at the gym each day and the thought of staying up past 10:00 just to catch a flight makes me sick. I LOVE SLEEP! Next to ice cream, it's one of the greatest joys life has to offer (sorry kids, I like ice cream more than you).
I try to take my mind off of things by playing with my new toy, Google Glass. Totally cool by the way.
I'll try and get some sleep. It's the last time I'll really sleep until I go to bed Saturday around 5:30 am PT.

No comments:
Post a Comment